Eat as is, or dip in Walder Farms sugar-free low carb ketchup.
1-2 cups shredded cauliflower
1-2 egg whites (beaten) (depending on how much cauliflower you use)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2-1 teasp Pizza Herbs (Oregano, Basil, Marjorum, Thyme)
Optional: 1/2 package sweetener (Truvia/ Splenda) to cut bitterness of dried herbs
Preheat over to 210 C
1. Grate cauliflower into bits like rice
2. Beat egg whites well, but not stiff.
3. Add herbs, spices, and baking powder and mix.
4. Add a bit at a time to the cauliflower. It should be able to hold together when scopped onto a baking sheet and not be runny. (However, if you add too much and it is runny, just add mixture to a cupcake pan sprayed with a bit of olive oil instead of on a baking sheet.)
5. Place baking paper on a baking sheet.
6. Scoop out balls of the mixture and form into tater tots. Note that there will be a bit of liquid... it wont be dough. Spray with a bit of olive oil
7. Bake at 210 C for about 20 minutes (longer or shorter depending on if you want a bit of crunch to the cauliflower or softer with a baked outer shell.